Sunday, February 28, 2016

Tuarua Fiji is changing Owners

NAS Miramar, Tuarua Fiji's Northernmost border

All stations,

We are aware Rain Inoue, the current owner who took over Seychelles Isles and turned them into
Tuarua Fiji, is stepping down and a new owner is taking over.
More on this as we learn from Tuarua Fiji's management.

--- Quote from the Tuarua Fiji Land Group ---

To all of my residents,

It is with great regret and sadness, that I have to let Tuarua Fiji go, I have had a big life change and cannot put 100% of my time and attention into the estate as I would like. I feel defeated in writing this notice, please see the attached note card for further information. I will be posting another notice soon with new contacts, etc.

Rain Inoue
Baroness
Tuarua Fiji Estate

--- End quote ---

NAS Miramar is safe as it stands on its own sim.
The questions remaining concern the new owner's philosophy and how well will the region's free flying and sailing status will be preserved.

CDR. Asra Kron,
NASMCO

No comments:

Post a Comment