Sunday, May 17, 2020

In Memoriam: Patty Poppy, November 25, 2005 - May 9, 2020


It broke my heart there was a typo in Poppy's name all through this post, gladly I caught it real early and it is now correct. At first I was very sad about it as I love Poppy, but now looking back at it I can't escape the feeling she must have known how hard it is to say her name real fast 10 times in a row. She made me laugh one more time... Thank you, Poppy.

It is with great sorrow I place this remembrance page up for Poppy. She chose autopilotpatty poppy as her name, and was born in Second Life on November 25 of 2005. Her autopilot guided her to the great skies above on May 9 and now we are left to mourn but also to remember.

She was to play her songs at NAS PAX River for our Anniversary Ball just a couple of months away. When asked to do so she replied as she always did, happy to help and with a smile. I shall remember her that day and share her memory as we dance. I think she would have liked to know that's how we remember her: dancing. To all her friends at NAS Firespire and Auburn Bay, her family and all who loved her, my deepest sympathies.


DJ Poppy - Music diversity at it's finest. Music is the voice of the soul.
(from Potty's profile)


"... sometimes the stream is offline for one reason or another – usually my own issue – I try not to let that happen but I’m human and have a real life that’s sorta like herding cats." - Poppy

Poppy, I know you are smiling through just like you always do, for the blue skies drove the dark clouds far away at last for you. We'll meet again.


From her profile, to remember her by...


! CAVY - MY FAVORITE GUY
The heavens and earth conspired when we met. Fate has it's ways. 
I'm so thankful for that. Best friend, confidant, trainer, mentor and overall smarty.
2/26/20 [14:05] CAVY (CAPTAINCAVY): U MAKE MY FACE HURT 
- it's from laughing, folks!

burlesque
Friday Feb 28th  Auburn Bay
Available for private parties. I love sharing music based on your theme! 
Give me a try! ^^  I've been around SL since 2005 sharing music since 2008.
Check out my website here:  https://poppyradio.com/
 photo by Autopilotpatty Poppy

zilch  at =NAS= Auburn Bay
This group of Misfis plays zilch nearly every evening 
aboard one of the Big E's - Auburn Bay in the Jeogeot Gulf or at Firespire.
 
My LL Premium Home in Abiatti
LOVELY LITTLE COTTAGE. THANK YOU LINDEN LABS.



In memoriam
Patty Poppy, November 25, 2005 - May 9, 2020
Patricia Whitaker, October 19, 1939 - May 9, 2020

She was 80 years young.


CAPT. Asra Kron
TFCOM

1 comment:

  1. She was a great lady, I will miss her. She was a rocker!

    ReplyDelete