Friday, June 30, 2017

NWU I At Sea

Click image to enlarge.























NWU I AT SEA unisex specs - SWO mandatory - requires NWU I
Base: Use NWU I without its items 1 (CAC card) and 6 (GT wirelink).
Uniform consists of:
NWU I items A, B, C (optional), D, and add-ons 2R, 2L, 3R, 3L, 4R, 4L, 5 and 7 (MA optional).
Add-ons: 
1. Personal Flotation Device - PFD (Inflatable Life Jacket) [ standard issue NASM ].
2R. Right chest NAME patch - See NWU I item 2R.
2L. Left chest NAVY patch - See NWU I item 2L.
3R. Right arm NAVY JACK patch - See NWU I item 3R.
3L. Left arm USA FLAG patch - See NWU I item 3L.
4R. Right collar device RANK - See NWU I item 4R.
4L. Left collar device RANK - See NWU I item 4L.
5. Service cap device RANK - See NWU I item 5.
6. GT Mariner device - GridTalkie NASM Miramar USN Mariner [ standard issue NASM ].
7. Side arm Beretta M9 - See NWU I item 7.
Total cost standard: no additional cost to NWU I base / Total with all optional items: see NWU I

To go to the Uniforms Guide page click here.

SL USN Third Fleet 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment